October 14, 2008

Hiatus

The last few weeks have been incredibly busy. So much so that I completely abandoned this blog. I am hoping now that I have some major events behind me (LSAT, two weddings, and starting grad school), that I will be able to give this site some more attention. It was a horribly inopportune time to become busy given all the action over the last few weeks. I really regret not being able to post on the first three debates although being busy was a great excuse to not have to pretend I know anything about the economy, what drives it, and what solutions seem most practical. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with something insightful or, at a minimum, entertaining.

1 comment:

Sarah Alway said...

I am completely right there with you. Buying a condo, moving and starting school killed me for a while, but I seem to be back on track. I'd say let's get together and go to a game or something, but our teams SUCK. Boo.